Want to know how to write super engaging captions for your Instagram posts?
In this post, we’re going to show you a complete guide to writing Instagram captions (+ FREE Templates). So, are you ready to learn how to write engaging Instagram captions?
— Read my article featured on sharemyinsights.com from the link below:
How to Write Great Instagram Captions
Read my Complete Guide publsihed at: sharemyinsights.com/blog/instagram-captions
YOUTUBE: Check out this Instagram Captions Writing Tutorial in video format
8 Caption Writing Tips for Instagram:
- The first 3 lines (25 characters) are the most important. Make them count!
- Keep your captions brief as shorter captions get more engagement (60-70 characters)
- If you want to tell a story or host a contest, add line breaks so it’s easy to read
- Don’t be too formal and let your personality shine through
- Stick with a voice & tone that’s in line with your brand
- Add hashtags, mentions & location tags to make your post searchable
- Always end with a call-to-action
- Check your spelling to remove any mistakes before posting
Want to know more about marketing your brand on Instagram?
Check out my online course: Instagram Startegy Planning where I teach you how to take your Instagram from 0 to 1,000 – 10,000 followers fast. (Plus all the worksheets and templates you need to market on Instagram like a pro.)
Have any questions?
Leave them on my Instagram: https://instagram.com/alleceambur
or send me an email: email@example.com
x Alle, Content Marketing & Writing Expert