These are the must-know websites for Content Marketers!
As a content marketer, you’re always on the lookout for new things: new apps, new trends, latest viral influencers. The list goes on.
So, in this post, I’ve compiled a list of the best sites, publications and tools that every content marketer should know.
Honestly, it was hard to keep it at 10 but if you’d like to know more, then leave a comment.
Check out the 10 Websites for Content Marketers
Websites with Blogs, Training & Other Resources
- Content Marketing Institute – Latest publications and trends in content marketing
- HubSpot (Academy) – Lessons and courses on Inbound marketing, content marketing and basic (beginner level) blog writing
Websites, Blogs and Tools for SEO
- SEMrush – Website and blog optimisation tools (SEO, keyword & topic research)
- Ubersuggest – Keyword analytics tool, find topics to write about, check your website domain authority
- Neil Patel’s Blog – Resources & free guides for SEO, blogging, growing a blog’s traffic, YouTube courses & tutorials
Websites with Educational Tips for Social Media Marketers
- Neal Schaffer’s Blog – Best tips and resources for social media managers, influencer marketing, including e-books
- SproutSocial Blog – My go to blog for social media analytics tips, templates and downloadable reports
- Social Media Today – social media marketing news
- Social Media Examiner – resources for small business marketers, inlcuding live Conferences
Bonus: Social Media Management Platforms for Agencies
- PallyySocial – a complete social media toolkit for marketing agencies (content calendar, scheduling, posting to all social media, etc)
- Ayrshare – social media APIs for developers who want to build their own social media scheduling platform
I know that every content marketer has a unique job.
But somehow we all cross paths when we are searching for content ideas.
That’s why I shared these websites to help you find ideas of better topics to write about.
I’m also not leaving out SEO – because that’s super important for writing articles that rank well on Google.
What are your favourite websites for content marketers?
Let’s discuss this in the comments!