Hey, social media friends! Tired of paying high monthly subscriptions for social media tools like Hootsuite, Buffer or Later? Check out my Pallyy Review!
Or are you just curious about Pallyy?
- Is this affordable social media scheduler really worth it?
- And how does Pallyy compare with other scheduling tools?
If you’re still reading, I guess you want to know more about Pallyy.
In this post, I’ll share my experience with using Pallyy for over 2+ years, along with the pros, cons and how to’s so you can decide if this app is worth your time!
Pallyy Review 2022: The Most Affordable Social Media Scheduler?
Let’s start by explaining what Pallyy is.
What is Pallyy and how to use it?
Pallyy claims to be the “#1 social media scheduling platform” and is mainly targeted at marketing agencies, looking to manage multiple social media accounts. Also, they position themselves as more affordable option in comparison with Later, SproutSocial, and Hootsuite.
But is it true – or it’s just a part of marketing buzzword?
After using Pallyy for over 2 years, I thought of writing this review guide for those curious about this scheduling tool. Just a quick disclaimer, I have been collaborating with the brand since they were an Instagram analytics tool, and I’ve written multiple blog posts for their website.
With that being said, I aim to provide an objective review in this post, highlighting both the pros and the cons of Pallyy – as a social media scheduling tool.
2. What are the best features of Pallyy?
Pallyy is a complete social media toolkit and includes a planning, scheduling and analytics tool that allows marketers and agencies to manage content in a single dashboard. Since it’s a tool built for marketers, the main goal is to help users save time (and money) while managing multiple social media client profiles.
You Can Manage Multiple Social Networks on Pallyy
Pallyy offers multiple social network integrations including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google My Business and TikTok. With so many social platforms, any marketer would be happy to use Pallyy just for the range of content offered.
Another great thing?
Pallyy doesn’t charge you more for more platforms!
Pallyy’s subscription plan is affordable because they charge you a flat fee ($15) for 1 social set which includes all these social networks. So it’s up to you if you want to publish on Instagram only or post on all networks for the same price!
It has a Drag&Drop Content Calendar
The most popular feature on Pallyy is their visual scheduling calendar. And this calendar has been upgraded so much from the first time I started using Pallyy in 2020! The calendar is easy to use as it is pretty to look at.
To schedule a post, select any image from the media library (on the left), drag it and drop it into a calendar day. That’s it! From there, you can customise the post, add a caption and schedule it or save it as a draft.
Here are some of my favourite scheduling features on Pallyy:
- Create a new post by pressing the “+” button
- Move posts around the calendar with the drag & drop feature
- Copy caption from one post and apply to all social media channels
- Create image, video, text-only posts
- Add notes to your team on the calendar
- Import country-specific Holidays into your publishing calendar
- Send calendar links to clients for their feedback
Overall, the Pallyy Calendar looks and feels like a complete digital dashboard that really makes content scheduling so easy and fun! 🤩 It’s very unique and you really need to try it to get a complete experience of what this scheduler can really do.
You Can Save Posts as Templates
Another cool feature on Pallyy is their Post Templates. Pallyy allows you to create a post template and save it for the next time you post. If you’re someone who likes to post at the same time throughout the week, tag the same location, or have set of hashtags you like to reuse – this feature is for you.
Here are some things you can customise with Templates:
- Caption templates: Do you have a caption format you’d like to reuse (eg. Shout-out for new blog posts, Recurring Sale promo, etc.) then you can save caption templates for easy scheduling
- Hashtags templates: Save your hashtags into lists so you can add them to each post with a single click (eg. Hashtags for Motivational Post, Top Hashtags by Likes)
- Locations, Timezone, Time of Posting
Check out the post templates on Pallyy:
Detailed Instagram Analytics
For anyone who uses social media as a marketing channel, Insights are important. You don’t want to spend time on content that doesn’t work. Also, the faster you get access to relevant data, the quicker you can adjust your strategy.
For that reason, I love Pallyy’s analytics tool. Their Instagram analytics go back to 2 years, and offer a lot of detailed statistics regarding posts, competitor charts and even personalised (custom) reports. So, if you’re someone who likes data – I think you’ll enjoy Pallyy analytics.
Pallyy Post Insisghts:
Instagram Grid Planner
Another feature for Instagram managers is the Visual Feed Planner – called “Grids”.
If you’re looking for an app to design your Instagram feed based on a pattern or a color theme you’ll find the “Grids” feature very useful. I use this tool to do a visual mock-up of my client’s feed and sent it for their approval. Grids are also very helpful during the first month managing a new Instagram page since you can share grid styles with your clients for a faster content approval.
Below is a sample of a Grid I created to show you this feature.
Bio Link Creator – Smily.bio
There are a lot of great Instagram bio link builders out there in the market. The one from Pallyy is not much different. But it’s good to have this tool if you’re someone who wants to direct their Instagram (or TikTok) users to different parts of your website.
You can create a Bio Link by clicking the chain icon from the left menu bar. Then, you can add individual links (or clickable images), apply one of the existing colour themes, or personalize it with your brand colours (like me).
Once you’re done, click to copy the link and add it to your social profiles. I’ve used mine on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. But I also paste it into my monthly newsletter.
I use my bio link to direct my Instagram visitors to:
- My website – to book my marketing services
- YouTube – to watch a relevant video tutorial
- Blog post – to learn something useful
- Favorite apps – with affiliate links
- Other social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn)
Check out my custom bio link page created with Pallyy.
3. Is Pallyy affordable for social media marketers?
Yes, Pallyy is one of the most affordable social media scheduling tools. Even though it’s not FREE like Facebook’s Creator Studio, the $15 for 1 social set is a very good deal. And for the same features, you’d definitely have to pay $$$ on other sites.
4. Pallyy Review vs Other Social Media Scheduling Tools
But how do their features and plans compare to other scheduling tools?
Pallyy vs Buffer Review
This is really hard to compare, simply because I enjoy using both Pallyy and Buffer equally.
In terms of scheduling, they both have a monthly calendar, offer scheduling to multiple networks and they’re so easy to use. The only reason I’d say Pallyy is slightly better is that they’re listening to feedback and constantly improving their features.
In terms of pricing, they charge differently.
- Pallyy charges $15 per 1 social set (1 Facebook, 1 Instagram, 1 LinkedIn, 1 Twitter, 1 Pinterest, 1 Google My Business)
- Buffer Charges $20 per month for 3 social channels (eg. 3 Facebook pages), and $10 per additional channel.
So for 6 channels, you’re saving more with a Pallyy plan.
Pallyy Review: Final Thoughts
So should you start using Pallyy to schedule social media posts?
I think when it comes to tools you’re going to use in your business, you should give them a try before you decide. Just because I enjoy one tool, doesn’t mean that you’ll automatically love it too. However, I think Pallyy knows their user community well and they’re delivering so much value through frequent updates and new features. So, my advice is to sign up for the FREE plan and test it well for before fully committing.
To summarize this post, here’s a breakdown:
Pros of using Pallyy:
- Affordable plans ($15 for 1 social set / 7 social channels)
- Scheduling to all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Google My Business)
- Supports multiple team members
- Extra tools for Instagram growth (analytics, reports, feed preview, bio link, UGC content discovery)
- Work faster with pre-designed Post templates
- Analyze posts & track competitors
- Schedule Carousels, TikTok videos, Reels and Stories
- Simple to use interface
- Works on both desktop and mobile
Cons on using Pallyy:
- It’s not completely free
- You need to download the Pallyy app for setting TikToks & Reels post reminders
Watch a Complete Review of Pallyy on YouTube + Free Alternatives
Hope this review gives you enough info on whether you should try Pallyy or not. Let me know your thoughts if you’ve tried it!
Curious about Later.com? Check out my complete review.
Looking for an Instagram analytics tool? Check out Iconoquare